Aerospace & Defense
Aerospace & Defense graphics require "clear and concise"
documentation and graphics when out in the field to maintain and
repair their equipment and vehicles. Whether information is
hardcopy or ETM's the procedures and graphics have to be
defined in a timely manner. Accuracy in every repair must be met,
keeping in mind that our warfighters may be under fire at any time.
As a graphic design specialist having over 27 years experience in
aerospace & defense graphics, delivering "high volume"
illustrations, including knowledge of all current Mil-Specs and
TACOM LCMC standards. With the various levels of publications
required at every grade level, we cover illustrations for them all:
- TM 10, Operator's Guide Illustrations
- TM 20, Field and Technical Manual Illustration Graphics
- TM 34 (TM 34&P) RPSTL Illustration Graphics
- DMWR Illustration Graphics
- NMWR Illustration Graphics
- Sustainment Manual Illustration Graphics
- Technical Bulletin Graphics
- 2028 Graphics
- All Vehicle, Engine and Equipment Manual Illustration Graphics
- ETM & IETM Illustration Graphics
- ILS/STS Graphics
- Conceptual aircraft & military vehicle designs
Click below and explore my work.
Conceptual Combat Military Vehicles
IPB - Illustration Parts Breakdown
ETM & IETM Illustrations
Combat Military "TANKCAR"
Amphibious Aircraft Tank
Carrier Concept. Accomodates
8 Bradley Tanks or 15 HWMMV
& MRAP vehicles for
Member of the CCS Alumni Committee Since 1986
Center for Creative Studies, College of Art & Design-
Member of the Illustrator's Partnership
of America, since 2007
© Copyright Jeffery A. Taylor Design Studios. All rights reserved
|D E S I G N S T U D I O S
|G R A P H I C D E S I G N - D I G I T A L M E D I A - I L L U S T R A T I O N - S C O R M D E V E L O P E R - A R T D I R E C T O R
7 3 4 . 7 3 0 . 9 1 6 1